From the 19th of July we will be keeping in place the majority of our safety measures including our screens between tables. Our staff will be wearing masks or face shields, and we hope that you will choose to do the same whilst walking about the restaurant.
We will also be able to take reservations for groups of more than 6 but due to changes in the restaurant layout please note you may be split across multiple tables that are next to each other.
Do give us a call on 01702 435000 to book your table and don't forget to check to see the extra measures we have put in place to keep you safe.
For your safety & the safety of our employees we will be implementing the following changes:
1) We will be following all government covid-19 regulations for restaurants, including maintaining social distancing measures and enhancing cleaning procedures
2) Staff will be wearing face masks or shields
3) Hand sanitiser will be available on entrance to the building
We ask that you help us by:
1) Following all queuing systems and directions provided by the front of house team upon arrival and wearing a mask when not seated at your table
2) Booking ahead for the restaurant where possible
3) Calling us to make a reservation rather than coming in
4) Ensuring that your group complies with current government guidance
5) Scanning our QR code using the NHS app
6) If booked, ensure you arrive on time, not earlier or later, so that we can stagger arrivals appropriately
7) Remain at home should you or anyone in your household have any covid-19 symptoms
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Tomassi’s! Please do give us a call on 01702 435000 if you have any questions or wish to make a booking!