We are now taking bookings for indoor tables from the 17th May 2021 onwards, following the rule of six or two households.
Do give us a call on 01702 435000 to book your table and don't forget to check to see the extra measures we have put in place to keep you safe.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
For your safety & the safety of our employees we will be implementing the following changes:
1) We will be following all government covid-19 regulations for restaurants, including introducing social distancing measures and enhancing cleaning procedures
2) Staff will be wearing PPE in line with government rules
3) Hand sanitiser will be available on entrance to the building
We ask that you help us by:
1) Following all queuing systems and directions provided by the front of house team upon arrival and wearing a mask when not seated at your table
2) Booking ahead for the restaurant where possible
3) Calling us to make a reservation rather than coming in
4) Ensuring that your group complies with current government guidance (at present following the rules of 6 or two households [as of May 2021])
5) Provide contact details of all party member when requested, as required under government legislation or scanning our QR code using the NHS app
6) If booked, ensure you arrive on time, not earlier or later, so that we can stagger arrivals appropriately
7) Remain at home should you or anyone in your household have any covid-19 symptoms
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Tomassi’s! Please do give us a call on 01702 435000 if you have any questions or wish to make a booking!